First Home Buyers
Smallest step in the right direction will end up being the biggest. Well, we’ll tip toe with you in the process until you start walking.
The process starts with meeting you and get a detailed understanding of your individual needs and lifestyle goals. That way we’ll know how to find the right home loan for you and explain the process until you have taken the next step.
What a mortgage broker can do for you in the process?
- Explain the process and fees.You’ll walk out of your first meeting knowing the step by step process, fees and charges you may incur and provide you with a borrowing power estimate.
- Provide you with an expert advice for your first home purchase.We’ll have a chat to you about your possibility of getting your First Home Owners Grant. That could help you buy your property easier. It doesn’t hurt, because it’s obligatory free.
- Search through over a thousand home loans. Potentially, with the power of having a panel of more than 20 lenders, we will compare over a thousand home loans before coming up with a recommended few based on your individual needs and analysis.
- Help apply and get pre-approval.Having confidence is knowing what you can afford. For those Aussies that haven’t found the right property, the confidence means pre-approved home loan.
- We’ll be with you from start to you moving in and beyond.We’ll be there to explain the process, help you through the process, and keep you informed of where in the process of obtaining a loan you are. Once the loan is settled you tell us how often you’d like to catch up again and we’ll be in touch.
Therefore, biggest decisions in life should be done right, choose nothing but the experts on your side.